Vision Board Events
Discover Your Personal Vision
Create a Vision Board
Saturday, June 1st 1:30 PM.
Sunday, June 2nd 2:00 P.M.
*Cost $30 - includes snacks and beverages
*You are encouraged to bring a friend!
*Hosted in my home
*Takes about 2 hours
*All supplies supplied!
SPACE LIMITED - First Come First Serve - Register Today!
Register by E-Transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
(service fee for cr. card is applied)
YOU Host the Vision Board Party!
Vision Board Parties are excellent bonding experiences for family, friends and team
building for co-workers!
* Your board building is FREE, of course!
* You provide the drinks/snacks and your accommodation.
* I supply all the supplies and the board building workshop.
* Cost: $25/person. (minimum 5 people)
*What’s A Vision Board? I’m so glad you asked! A Vision Board is:
1) A Self-Help/Self-Coaching Tool. It is used to clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal or to connect with your inner compass.
2) An Actual Board. It is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.
Why Do A Vision Board? Excellent Question! We tend to be very busy and easily distracted by the constant bombardment of images and urgings and forget who we really are and what we truly want. By having a visual representation right before our very eyes, we are more likely to move toward our ideal selves and/or the goals we have set for ourselves.
What’s in it for me? Maybe you thought this, or you didn’t, but no matter, I will tell you. I get thrills! I love helping people connect with their inner selves and or attaining their goal. I find this tool very effective for doing just that. I have used them for success for years. I also get a thrill out of gathering people together and having fun.
What’s In It For You? A fun activity. A chance to connect with your inner guidance/dreams/thoughts. You will leave with the new skill of vision board creating and of course your very own vision board
IF all of this thrills you, even a little bit, please email me to be included in the next party.